- Use On ANY BREED
- Dissolves Product Build-Up
- Dissolves Mineral And Dirt Deposits
- Removes Unnatural Deposits
- Eliminates Persistent Organic Deposits
When trying to improve or maintain the quality of your pet's coat, you may use products that are natural based and are less invasive to avoid damage. However, those same products may not be strong enough to remove oils and product build-up deep in the shaft of the cuticle. This can cause a coat to look flat, dull, and unhealthy.
Just as a computer occasionally needs to be restarted to work more efficiently, hair and coat need to be “reset” or “refreshed” to bring back its natural volume and texture. By getting rid of residue build-up and accumulated oils, the coat is free to return to a completely clean state.
Specially created for Panagenics™, Illumination shampoo is a unique blend of surfactants, chelation, and ionic pH balanced ingredients. Illumination is patented in the U.S.
- Thoroughly wet the animal's coat.
- Apply a generous amount of Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo starting at the tail and moving forward towards the head. (Generally, as a rule, a maximum of 4 oz. will cover an entire animal up to 50 lbs. Above 50 lbs. use a maximum of 8 oz.)
- Thoroughly massage Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo over all areas of the animal. (Avoid contact with the eyes, ears, nose, or mouth of the animal)
- Immediately rinse the animal thoroughly (no waiting time).
- Completely Dry the coat all the way to the skin before moving on to the next step. Wait 24 hours to be certain.
- Follow the instructions for Panagenics™ Conditioner (Step 1)
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this product do?
Illumination gets deep into the cuticle to remove residues and oils which may cause the coat to look flat or unhealthy.
When should I start using this product?
Use this product as needed. No more than every 4 weeks.
If you are new to Panagenics™, follow the instructions for Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo (Step 0) before you start using the Panagenics™ Conditioner (Step 1).
Is this product effective for removing organic deposits and unnatural oils?
Natural oils add body and luster. Unnatural oils add weight and dullness. Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo is effective in dissolving unnatural oils effectively. It differs from a daily or weekly shampoo in its ability to remove certain organic deposits more effectively.
How often should I use this product?
Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo is not a daily use shampoo and as such should not be used more than once a month. We recommend you follow the directions on the bottle.
Is it good in removing chlorine and hard water deposits?
In order to remove hard water deposits, the metallic compounds must first be solubilized before removal. Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo contains both solubilizers and chelators to remove hard water deposits, chlorine, and numerous metallic contaminants.
Will this product deep clean to the skin?
Panagenics™ Illumination Shampoo is an effective deep cleaning agent formulated specifically to decontaminate the surface skin/keratin insertion levels, independent of the density of the fur.
Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distirate, Laureth-4, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Hydrolized Keratin, Chitosan Succinamide, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
Sizing: 5 oz.
Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
Product Dimensions: 1 7/8 O x 11 ¾ H (inches)
Bottling Description: White Cylinder Bottle with Black Top
Bottling Material: Plastic
Country of Origin: USA