- Patented Ingredients
- Most Complete Formulation Available
- Homeopathic Low Dose Composition
- Plastic Bottle And Sprayer
- Safe And Effective Supplementation
- Contains In Commercial Foods
Peerless contains essential vitamins needed for complete nutrition that pets may not get from commercial foods alone. A spray nozzle is provided for convenient administration.
Peerless provides a dietary source of iron, magnesium, copper, omega 3 fatty acids, and B-complex vitamins to aid in the treatment of deficiencies found in cats and dogs.
Contains three active ingredients for health:
- Omega 3 Rich in DHA Red Krill Oil – can help soothe joint pain.
- Curcumin has many scientifically proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and cancer. It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant which may also help improve systems symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- Ginger health benefits include relieving nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness, and pain. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the Ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form, or as a juice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using Peerless?
Peerless helps provide complete nutritional support without the likelihood of overdosing.
Is there an issue with giving my pet more than one spray?
If the recommended guidelines are followed there are no issues as long as your pet is not allergic to any of the ingredients in Peerless.
When is the proper time or age to give my pet Peerless?
Peerless should not be administered prior to weaning.
How do I give my pet Peerless?
Peerless is sprayed directly into the mouth, but there is no reason that it cannot be sprayed onto food or into water. Note that Peerless may change the flavor characteristics of your pet's food and therefore its eating habits.
Can Peerless be given to reptiles and birds?
Peerless is formulated for the nutritional requirements of mammals. For other species, check with your veterinarian.
How does red krill help my pets?
Red Krill contains Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant and beneficial nutrient.
(Given by mouth or sprayed directly on food)
- 1 Spray under 50 lbs.
- 2 Sprays over 50 lbs.
- 3 Sprays over 100 lbs
Vitamin A(acetate), Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5- phosphate),Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B4 (Choline bitartrate), Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B7 (biotin), Vitamin B8 (inositol), Vitamin B9 (folic acid),Vitamin B10 (p-aminobenzoic acid), Vitamin B11 (salicylic acid), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) Vitamin C (ascorbic acid),Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (dl-a-tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin F (Omega 3 essential fatty acids: EPA & DHA from Red Krill Oil), Lysine,Silymarin (Milk thistle extract),Ginger Root Extract, Astaxanthin, Curcumin (from turmeric), Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Chloride
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Glycerin liquid, Natural Bacon flavor liquid.
Sizing: 4 fl oz. (120 ml)
Shipping Weight: 5.5 oz
Product Dimensions: 1 ½ D x 5 ¾ H (inches)
Bottling Description: White Cylinder Bottle with White Spray Top
Bottling Material: Plastic
Country of Origin: USA