- 5/8” Round Convenient Size For All Animals
- Contains Prebiotic And Probiotic Ingredients
- 8 Different Probiotic Microorganisms In Each Chew
- Tasty Cheese Flavor Is Highly Accepted By All Breeds
- Overall Gastrointestinal Maintenance
- Prevents “Antibiotic Stress”
- Improves Immune System Functionality
Platinum Probiotics is a daily dietary supplement formulated to help maintain your pet’s digestive tract!
New research indicates a complete pet probiotic regimen can promote overall gastrointestinal maintenance and foster promotion of gut health. In addition, it adds another line of defense against emotional and psychological stressors.
Probiotics can also prevent “antibiotic stress.” Giving probiotics to your pet while they are taking antibiotics will help restore and maintain good bacteria levels in their intestines. In addition, it will significantly improve immune system functionality to aid in getting rid of an infection.
Contains 3 active ingredients for gut health:
- Probiotic Microorganisms - Proprietary balanced blend of eight important microorganisms: 5 strains of Lactobacillus, 2 strains of Bacillus and Bifidobacterium.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) is a unique carbohydrate which helps manage canine colitis by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the large intestine thereby helping to boost the immune system and protecting against intestinal inflammation.
- Rice-Bran (derived bran) is a beneficial fiber that also has nutritional benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of giving probiotics to my pet?
Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that work in the gastrointestinal tract of all animals and promote good digestion.
Can I give Platinum Probiotics as a treat?
Absolutely! Platinum is an enjoyable, tasty treat!
Can I give probiotics to my pet daily?
Platinum Probiotics can be given daily, but we do not recommend exceeding the suggested dosage.
How long should my pet be on probiotics?
There is never a need to stop giving probiotic treats to your pet, unless advised by your veterinarian.
Can I give my pet probiotics after antibiotic treatment?
Platinum Probiotics are recommended after antibiotic treatment to help replenish the flora in the GI tract.
Are probiotics good for my pet with diarrhea?
Diarrhea is a symptom, not a disease. All pets with other than “very occasional” diarrhea should receive care by a veterinarian.
Besides the maintenance of good intestinal health, are there other benefits from the use of probiotics?
- Easing of food related sensitivities
- Immune system support
- Bowel support
- Urinary tract support
- Skin health
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Diet changes
- Taking medications, especially antibiotics
- Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian, as needed
Directions for Dogs:
- Dogs up to 20 lbs (1 chew)
- Dogs between 21-49 lbs (2 chews)
- Dogs between 50-100 lbs (3 chews)
Directions for Cats:
- Cats up to 20 lbs (1 chew)
- Cats over 20 lbs (2 chews)
Microorganisms (min) 1.15x10 (Lactobacillus acidophillus, Bacillus subtillis, Bacillus coagulans, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum) Fructooligosaccharides (min) …………………200 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice Bran, Cheddar Cheese, Corn Starch, Purified Water, Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Vitamin E, Ascorbic Acid.
Sizing: 3.7 oz (105 g) / 30 chews
Shipping Weight: 5.2 oz
Product Dimensions: 2 7/8 D x 3 1/8 (inches)
Packaging Description: White Cylinder Tub with Black Top
Packaging Material: Plastic
Country of Origin: USA